NOMINEES FOR COVID19 SPECIAL AWARD ANNOUNCED - European Risk Management Awards Week 2020 - REGISTER NOW
MEET THE NOMINEES FOR THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK SPECIAL AWARD AT A LIVE WEBINAR ON MONDAY 7 DECEMBER 2020
This live webinar is part of the Virtual European Risk Management Awards Week event which takes place from 7 until 11 December 2020.
About the award
The COVID-19 pandemic has arguably presented some of the most unique and biggest challenges the corporate and public risk sector has ever experienced. This special award seeks to reward an individual risk manager who has shown excellence in creating and implementing their COVID-19 crisis management strategy and setting up and rolling out of the recovery plan.
About the nominees
- Pim Moerman, Director Insurance and Risk Engineering, Royal Philips
- Athina Pehrman, Group Risk Manager, Electrolux Professional Group
- Erik Van Meensel, Head of Risk Office, NMBS/SNCB
- Oliver Wild, Group Chief Risk, Insurance and Coordination of Internal Control Officer, Veolia
During the webinar
The webinar will allow you to meet the three nominees for the COVID-19 Outbreak Special Award. You can:
- Listen to a dynamic discussion with each nominee, who will present their achievements and challenges
- Participate in our live Q&A
- Stay engaged using our chat function with the entire audience
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED FINALIST IN A PUBLIC VOTE THAT WILL OPEN AT THE END OF THE WEBINAR!
After the webinar
Join us for the Live Ceremony on Friday 11 December from 16:30 - 17:30 CET, when the winner of this category will be revealed.
Date and time
The webinar is live on Monday 7 December 2020 from 16:30-17:30 CET.
How do I register?
Register for this Awards' week event HERE and secure your seat by selecting the session(s) you want to attend.