In this webinar, five Risk managers from key countries (Belgium, France, Italy, Sweden and Singapore), coming from different backgrounds and sectors will explain how they are currently facing the crisis. They will share good practices to navigate these turbulent times in an agile and pragmatic way. Their stories can help you identify, anticipate and tackle your immediate challenges and opportunities in order to get your organisation's business quickly back on track.
· Athina Pehrman, Group Risk Manager at Electrolux Professional Group and President from SWERMA (Swedish risk management association)
· Alessandro De Felice, President of ANRA (Italian risk management association) and Chief Risk Officer at Prysmian Group
· François Beaume , VP, Risks and Insurance at Sonepar and in charge of Covid-19 taskforce at AMRAE (French risk management association)
· Gaetan Lefèvre, Group Risk, Insurance & Ethics Manager at CMI, FERMA Board Member and member of BELRIM (Belgian risk management association)
· Franck Baron, President of PARIMA (Risk Managers Community in Asia Pacific) and Group Deputy Director Risk Management & Insurance at International SOS
Format: Duration: 40 minutes (exchange) + Q&A (approximately 20 minutes).
More information here.
You can accumulate 2 Rimap CPD points with this webinar.