The Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) and Commercial Risk Europe (CRE) are delighted to announce the launch of the 3rd European Risk Management Awards and gala dinner, which will take place in Brussels on 21 November 2018.
The European Risk Management Awards recognise the highest achievers within the European risk management community. They also reward excellence and innovation within the core service provider sector: insurers, brokers and professional services. An independent judging panel is made up of leading risk managers from within FERMA and its national associations.
Three new awards have been introduced this year. One is the Emerging Risk Initiative of the Year award in the Excellence in Risk Management category group, and there are two rising star categories in the Excellence in Customer Service awards.
Another innovation in 2018 is that risk managers and insurance buyers will be invited to vote online for outstanding service providers in addition to the standard, online entries from companies. Risk managers and insurance buyers will also be asked to submit names of individuals who have shown strength in leadership and an individual commitment to customer service.
The categories for the 2018 awards are:
Excellence in Risk Management
· Risk Manager of the Year
· Rising Star of the Year
· Innovative Insurance Programme of the Year
· Emerging Risk Initiative of the Year – NEW
· Lifetime Achievement
Excellence in Customer Service
· Captive Management Solution of the Year
· Insurer Innovation of the Year
· Broker Innovation of the Year
· Emerging Risk Solution of the Year
· Global Programme Innovation of the Year
· Technology Innovation of the Year
· Claims Innovation of the Year
· Insurer Rising Star of the Year – NEW
· Broker Rising Star of the Year – NEW
· Insurer Leader of the Year
· Broker Leader of the Year
Entries for all categories will open on 1 March 2018.
Full details, including how to vote or enter, category criteria, rules and key dates, are available online at http://www.commercialriskonline.com/awards/awards2018/
FERMA and Commercial Risk Europe will make regular announcements via their websites, electronic newsletters, social media channels and via the Commercial Risk Europe newspaper.
You can also follow the Awards on Twitter using #euroriskawards.